Receive & Organize your Health Information
Apollo 247 Personal Health Record automatically downloads your test results from Apollo Hospitals. You can also use it to maintain a record of your medical conditions.
Track & Monitor Your Health
Apollo 247 Personal Health Record makes it easy to join and stay on a wellness program – lose weight or manage a chronic condition easily.
Safe & Secure
Apollo 247 Personal Health Record stores all your data in a secure environment and gives you complete control over who accesses your information.
Apollo 247 Personal Health Record helps you receive, store and access all your health information online
Apollo 247 Personal Health Record is an online service offered by Apollo Hospitals which lets you receive vital information like lab reports and health checks directly from the hospital on your health record. Apollo 247 Personal Health Record is a secure environment to store and access all your health information and since it is online it?s available to you anywhere, anytime. Whether its managing a medical condition, being more proactive with your health or simply managing and storing all your health data, take control of your health today with Apollo 247 Personal Health Record.
When you register at any Apollo hospital, an Apollo 247 Personal Health Record account is automatically created for you. You then only have to verify and activate this account online by clicking on the Sign Up button on the home page.
How do I sign-up?
- Enter https://www.apolloprism.com in your browser’s URL.
- Click the ‘Sign Up’ button that is located on the bottom right side of the page.
- You will be directed to a new page. Here,enter your Mobile number (as registered at Apollo hospital) and click on Next button.
- You will be sent an SMS & Email with the activation code. It redirects to the page where the activation code received will be entered.
- Once the code is validated, the registration form then expands new fields such as Full Name, Email, UserId and Password.
- Once your form is complete, your account is activated and you are ready to start using Apollo 247 Personal Health Record.
How do I Login :
- Using user id /password : If you have already Signed up, you can enter the User id & password to login to your account.
- Using OTP : You can login by entering the One Time Password(OTP).Click on Login with OTP ->Enter your registered Mobile Number ->You will receive the otp thru sms & email id (if registered) using which you can login to your account
- Using Google login : You can also login using your Gmail account provided the same mail id is already registered with us.Steps to follow :
- Click on ‘Login with Google button
- If the gmail id is already registered with us it will directly login to your Apollo 247 Personal Health Record.
- If the Gmail id is not registered,it will direct you to OTP login screen where you have to provide your regd mobile number to login.Once your gmail id is validated next time you can directly login into your Apollo 247 Personal Health Record account using this option.
Social Media login using Facebook & Twitter accounts :
You can also login using your Facebook & Twitter accounts using the same steps mentioned for login using Gmail account.You have to authenticate with your Facebook & Twitter accounts only for the first time, after which you will be logged into Apollo 247 Personal Health Record account directly from next time onwards
Your information on Apollo 247 Personal Health record
Based on your encounter at the hospital, your Apollo 247 Personal Health Record account will show any test results, discharge summaries and health check reports from the hospital. While most lab test results will appear in your account, certain test results may not, as they are deemed sensitive by the hospital.You will be able to see your health information on Apollo 247 Personal Health Record within 24 hours, after report creation.
For any other issue, kindly write to us by clicking the “Ask Us” button to the right side of screen from any page in this application.