Dentistry is a branch of medicine that is involved in the study, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases, disorders and conditions of the oral cavity, commonly in the dentition but also the oral mucosa, and of adjacent and related structures and tissues, particularly in the maxillofacial (jaw and facial) area.
For professional dentistry services, Apollo Clinic is a one-stop solution. It is a recognised dental clinic near you offering the best dental treatment at the most affordable rates. Schedule your appointment and get gentle but high quality dental care.
Avail Dental Services Apollo – Comfort and Safety Guaranteed
Excellence and Compassion in Dental Care
Get a range of comfortable dental treatment options at Apollo Clinic. We use modern techniques and appoint professional dentists with years of experience. We make your dental treatment fairly comfortable. Get access to the top dentists near you.
Book now and get dentistry with a personal touch.
Get Lifetime of Beautiful Smiles with Aesthetic Dentistry in Kolkata
Is a broken tooth ruining your appearance? Then aesthetic dentistry is a boon for you. Our experienced dentists offer bleaching, veneers, and bonding. Implants and reshaping services to restore your smile back.
Our aim is to improve – colour, position, shape, size and alignment of every tooth. We have a large and qualified team of cosmetic dentists armed with years of experience in shaping crooked teeth.
Get painless dental treatment within a split of seconds. Our cosmetic excellence aims to create stunning smiles every day on every client.
|Super Specialty Dentistry|
|1||Oral & Maxillo Facial Surgery|
Our Dental services
At the Apollo Clinic dental centre, our first priority is to listen and understand out patient needs and desires. Our dentists provide a variety of services with all kinds of recent technologies and painless modes of treatment, including:
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Teeth Whitening
- Smile Designing & Aesthetic Dentistry
- Fillings & Restoration
- Gum Treatment (Peridontal Therapy) / Flap Surgery / Gum Depigmentation
- Orthodontic Treatment (Braces) / Tooth Colour (Ceramic) Braces
- Root Canal Treatment / Re RCT / Periradicular Surgery
- Crowns & Bridges
- Implants & Associated Surgery, Bone Grafting, etc
- Oral Cancer/Ulcer Detection and Treatment
- Maxillofacial Prostheses (Eye, Ear and Nose)
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Laser Treatment
- Full Mouth Rehabilitation
- Fluoride Application
- Paediatric Dentistry
- Prosthodontic Treatment (Removable Partial Dentures / Complete Dentures)
We have a team of professional, competent and personable individuals who are committed to provide you with a positive dental experience. Our doctors cover almost every field of dental specialization such as
- Pedodontics (Pediatric Dentistry)
- Maxillofacial surgery
- Trauma Management, Cleft lip, Cleft Pallet and Orthognathic Facial Surgery
Cosmetic Dental Treatment
Aesthetic Dentistry is fast becoming one of the most popular forms of dentistry available today. More individuals than ever before are looking to their dentist to improve their appearance. They realize that embarrassing dental imperfections and ugly stains can be corrected by their dentist. Cosmetic Dentistry covers a broad range of dental services. It typically involves Appearance Related Dentistry. We offer comprehensive treatment to improve your smile. We work together with specialists and provide all services in our clinic to give you a perfect smile!
Cosmetic Correction Procedures Tooth
Tooth colored fillings are known as Composite Resin Dental Fillings. Composite Fillings are made of a plastic dental resin which are tooth coloured, strong, durable, that would perfectly match the shade of your tooth and thereby provide a very natural smile! The tooth coloured composite fillings are also done.
These can be filled with a tooth-coloured material called composite. The colour of the composite can be chosen so that it matches the color of your teeth.
It’s not uncommon for a tooth to be slightly longer or have a different shape than its neighbours. With a procedure called recontouring, your dentist can reshape the tooth so that it’s a better match.
Gaps between the teeth
Small gaps can be closed by applying composite material between the teeth.
Broken or crooked teeth
Mild chips of enamel or mild alignment corrections can be done with composite fillings. The full conservative cosmetic dental procedures have greatly enhanced a dentist’s ability to give their patients a better smile.
Tooth whitening is a procedure that lightens teeth and helps to remove stains and discoloration. Whitening is among the most popular cosmetic dental procedures because it can significantly improve the appearance of your teeth at much less cost and inconvenience than other techniques. Bleaching has become enormously popular and successful. With bleaching, you can have whiter teeth in just one sitting.
Porcelain Veneers / Laminates
Veneers are a thin layer of porcelain, which are cemented to the tooth, act and appear like normal, natural tooth structure. The laminates are then cemented to the teeth and highly aesthetically pleasing.
Gum Contouring may be required for a ‘gummy smile’- excess gum exposure during smile, where the gums cover the top third of the teeth due some erratic eruption of the teeth. In which case the gum contouring is a conservative procedure done by the dentist that would significantly enhance your smile!
A jewel is fixed on the tooth surface. The jewel does not damage tooth tissues and has no side effects except for the increased charm of your smile! Call it an oral fashion statement to stand out among ordinary mortals or simply an effort to blend in with the bold and the beautiful. it can be easily removed without any side effects as the procedure is non-invasive.
When a person has had all of their teeth removed we must make complete dentures for the person to wear. Dentures are an acceptable solution, but no match for our real teeth! Hence we always try to save natural teeth. When the teeth are removed we are left with a ridge of bone on the upper and lower parts of our mouth, that we can use to put false teeth on. The lower denture always takes a little more work for most patients to get used to for two reasons: lack of height of bone and presence of the tongue. The tongue increases in size in an edentulous mouth and it resists any new encumbrance to its unchallenged domain. In the upper ridge however there is no such interference.
- Long term experience over the years
- Relative low cost
- Predictable results
- Tolerated well by most people
- Restores missing teeth and lost ridge or gums
- Function and appearance is restored
- Aesthetically good where lip and cheek support is inadequate
- Can be fabricated fairly quickly
- Cause pressure that results in underlying bone resorption and soreness
- Removability – not fixed like natural teeth
- Instability because it is removable and underlying progressive bone resorption
- Looseness as it can only sit atop the gums- especially lowers
- Only low chewing or biting forces can be produced
- Speech problems due to a large appliance in your mouth and it may move
- Taste problems
- Longevity- the need to reline to fit or wearing out
Beautiful Smiles Make the Difference
Smile makeover patients at our practice love their new smiles and find themselves smiling a lot more after treatment. Your smile is one of the first things people notice about you. A smile makeover is a cosmetic dentistry treatment that will provide you with a beautiful smile. If you have a beautiful smile, natural-looking smile, you will smile more, project self- confidence, be more positive in all aspects of life. Whatever concerns you have about the size, shape, placement, or color of your teeth, smile makeovers can fix almost any problem you present: gaps, chips, stains, discoloration, missing teeth, crooked teeth, short teeth, oversized teeth, slanting teeth, misaligned teeth, tooth grinding, gummy smiles, receding gums, unnatural or ageing dental work, and old silver fillings can all be corrected with our state-of-the-art, expert procedures.
Patients come to our clinic from far distances to take advantage of the experience and artistic expertise offered by both dentists in our practice. The first step in a smile makeover is the examination appointment.
A smile makeover will improve the look of your smile, as well as restore any dental problems that you have, adjust your bite, and reset the muscles in your jaw so that you will look good and feel great.
Apollo Dental Clinic is a pioneer in bringing innovative technologies. We have introduced Diode Dental Laser, the latest tool in our modern clinic. We believe in giving our patients, the world best treatment options with the latest equipments and promise to continue the same.
Laser Dentistry is an advanced system and well established in dentistry in developed countries and it is extremely useful in various dental conditions. We consider Laser Technology as a boon to Dentistry and our special emphasis on Laser Assisted Treatments is putting us on the forefront of Dentistry World.
Uses of Lasers in Dentistry
1. Laser Teeth Whitening
Whitening with better results and patient acceptance is achieved using laser. Stains and discoloration can be effectively removed. Tooth whitening is a procedure that lightens teeth and helps to remove stains. With laser bleaching, you can have whiter teeth in just one sitting.
2. Root Canal Treatment
Canal Sterilization: Laser tip when inserted within the canals, burns any tissue left and hence reduces the chance of failure.
3. Surgical Procedures under Laser :
Gingivectomy, Gingivoplasty, pericoronal flap removal , freenectomy,vestibuloplasty and other aesthetic corrections.
- Advantages of Lasers over conventional Technologies : No need for dental drills.
- Treatment of pyorrhea (Bleeding Gums) without surgery by laser.
- Painless root canal treatment by laser.
- Cosmetic & facial treatment by laser.
- Analgesic effect minimum Anesthetic requirement.
- Single step procedure for teeth whitening.
- Immediate relief from painful oral ulcers & tooth sensitivity.
- Effective Treatment of restricted mouth opening (OSMF) by laser.
- Bloodless dental & oral procedure – so less or no swelling , pain & pain & drugs.
- Faster & better healing.
- Laser assisted wisdom tooth removal.
- Patients with blackish gum colour can now have healthy and bright looking pink gums to enhance their smile through laser assisted gum depigmentation. A half an hour painless procedure session, and voila – you have pink gums!
Get back Your Lost Confidence with Accurate Aesthetic Dentistry
Whether it’s a complex smile designing or a shade matching service – at Apollo Clinic, you’ll get them all. Share your problems with us and we will fulfil your dental needs.
What Can you Expect from us?
- Addition or removal of the proper dental material for smile makeover.
- Cosmetic treatment to improve, add and remove alignments of the damaged teeth.
- Straightening of teeth to improve the look of the face.
Enjoy and live confidently once we’re done with our treatment.
If you suffer from tooth loss, stained/yellow teeth or crooked teeth, smiling can be an unpleasant experience. Tooth loss can be an embarrassment and it’s unfortunate when people do not know how simple it can be to fix.
Take a look in the mirror and imagine a bright, sparkling smile. It would make you look and feel at least 10 years younger. With the latest advancements in the dental field, this doesn’t have to remain an imagination anymore. Thanks to developments in the field of cosmetic dentistry, people can change the smile they were born with; into a smile they love.
- There are a variety of cosmetic procedures to improve patients’ smiles. These include cosmetic procedures include short term solutions such as bleaching, bonding, reshaping, contouring, etc and long term solutions including orthodontia, implants, surgical corrections, etc.
- Bleaching is a common and popular procedure that is used to whiten teeth and can be performed by a dentist in the office or under supervision at home.
- Veneers are a thin layer of ceramic or porcelain that is bonded to the front of your teeth to cover stains, chips, spaces and other imperfections.
- Bonding is the use of tooth colour material to fill in the gaps or change the colour of the teeth.
- Tooth reshaping or recontouring are used to alter the length,shape or position of the teeth and are generally ideal for patients with normally , healthy teeth seeking subtle
changes in their smile.
- Dental implant is a metal screw that is placed into the jaw bone in the same area where the roots of your teeth once were. They can be used to anchor crowns , bridges and dentures.
Dental implants are a great value for your investment. Implants look much better, and feel better, than traditional removable bridges, and offer the same force for biting as bridges that are fixed in place. Implants will last your lifetime.
Oral Cancer (Screening, Detection & Diagnosis)
Diagnosis and treatment of unhealed ulcers, ulcers over tongue and oral mucosa. Treatment of oral manifestation of systemic disorder (diabetes, renal disorders, etc)